Environmental areas of interest to IEHS-UK
We aim For a Greener, Safer, Cleaner and Healthier Iraqi Environment for the benefit of all
- Ambient and in-house air pollution.
- Chemical and biological pollution of Water.
- Cancer Management & Environmental pollution in Iraq.
- Soil pollution by Chemicals, fertilizers and Pesticides (Agriculture).
- Impact of war and conflict on environment in Iraq.
- Environmental impact of Oil and Gas Industry.
- Climate change and Desertification in Iraq.
- Water Scarcity in Iraq.
- Flood in Iraq.
- Alternative non fossil fuel energy resources (Renewable Energy).
- Biodiversity and Fish Kill.
- Iraqi Marshes.
- Radioactive Pollutant in Iraq.
- Waste Management & Recycling.
- Landmines, IEDs and chemicals and biological explosives.
- Environmental Laws in Iraq.
- Role of International and NGOs.
- Environment & health education.
- Environmental impact on public health in Iraq.
Feel free to get in touch
London, SW15 3RX, United Kingdom